- The aim of all information published on this site is to disclose corporate information about the Avex Group. Further, the Avex Group exercises due diligence when converting data for publication, but the user should note that errors in the information may arise due to falsification by a third party, mechanical defects due to malfunctioning equipment, or other force majeure.
- The information on this site is current as of the date of publication. Please note that the information may differ as of the date of searching.
- Current performance projections, plans, strategies, and other matters concerning Avex Group Holdings Inc. and its affiliated companies published on this website, which are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements about future performance. The statements are based on information available to, and comprehended by, the managers at Avex Group Holding as of the date of making the statements, but they involve risks and uncertainties. Consequently, we ask you to refrain from making investment decisions that place undue reliance on these performance projections alone. You should be aware that due to a variety of important factors, actual performance may differ materially from these projections. Important factors that may have an impact on actual performance include economic circumstances in the business domain of Avex Group Holdings, market trends, and foreign currency exchange rates between the yen, the US dollar, the Euro, and other currencies.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Use of this site is at the customer’s own risk. Documents, photographs, illustrations, videos, software, links, and other information published on the site have been carefully prepared and managed, but please note that Avex Group Holdings Inc. (hereafter, “Avex”) does not offer any warranties as to the accuracy or integrity of all information.
- Avex may alter all or part of the content on this site without prior notice to customers. Furthermore, Avex does not guarantee that the site will be updated.
- Avex accepts no liability for any damage incurred from information obtained from this site (including data). Nor does Avex accept any responsibility for damages incurred from the use of information acquired from this site, or from third-party sites linked to this site (including links from this site).
- Users may be unable to use this site properly due to the communication environment, the computer environment, or other reasons.
- Avex may suspend or halt operation of this site without prior notice to customers.
Copyrights and Other Rights
- The documents, photographs, illustrations, videos, software and other content on this site are protected by the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other rights owned by Avex and its affiliated companies (hereinafter, collectively referred to as "the Company") as well as third parties.
- You may display, reproduce or print any document, photograph, illustration, video, software or other content on this site on condition that the content is not diverted to an environment that is accessible to third parties, not used for commercial purposes, and limited to personal use. However, modifications are not permitted. Notices of copyrights or other rights may not be deleted even when the content is not made accessible to third parties, not used for commercial purposes, and limited to personal use.
- Avex does not grant licenses for the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights or other rights of third parties.
Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- This site is controlled by Avex. Although laws differ worldwide, the site is freely accessible from any country, but both Avex and users accessing the site agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and the bylaws of Metropolitan Tokyo where the use of this site is concerned.
- Avex does not provide any description or labeling on the site to indicate whether the content on the site is appropriate to the environment of the person accessing the site. Users who access this site do so of their own free will, and responsibility for the use of this site rests with the users who access the site.
- Unless otherwise provided, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court with exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes relating to the use of this site.
- A cookie is a small data file sent to the user’s web browsing software (browser) and stored on the user’s computer. However, the stored data does not contain any information that may identify you as an individual, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or other information. Cookies have no adverse impact on the user’s computer.
- You have the ability to refuse to accept cookies by configuring the settings in your web browsing software (browser). Disabling cookies does not present any difficulties when browsing this site. For information about configuring browser settings, please contact the software manufacturer.